Railway Gooseneck CAB Microphone
The Ermetris microphone has been developed and manufactured with the aim to create a device that meets the demanding standards required in the railway field.
Its directional pattern is designed to filter the ambient noise from the desired sound: this feature is especially useful in noisy environments like train cabins, to make more intelligible the driver’s voice.
The microphone is built with robust metallic materials and all parts are secured with screws.
The gooseneck mechanical characteristics are oversized in order to assure an exceptional long life even in case of mistreatment by the operator.
Three pushbuttons with different colours allow the following communications:
• green pushbuttons: compartment
• red pushbutton: driver
• yellow pushbutton: GSM
Railway Gooseneck CAB microphone:
- Sensor technology: electret condenser
- Directivity: noise conceling
- Sensitivity: – 47 dB
- Frequency range: 100 Hz – 10 kHz
- Rated voltage: 1.5 V
- Voltage range: 1.5 – 10 V
- Output impedance: 680 ohm
- Max rated current: 0.5 mA
- Signal to Noise ratio: > 58 dB
- Three long-life pushbuttons in the base panel.
- Base panel dimensions: 170 x 80 mm
- Weight: 500 g
- Compliance: EN50155