Railway EN50155 Emergency Intercom
The Ermetris Passenger Emergency Intercom allows user-friendly communication between passengers and train staff, driver or ground station.
It’s designed for ready-to-use professional high availability train borne IP systems.
It’s designed to withstand the mechanical, electrical and environmental stress encountered in metro, train or tram installations.
A wide operating temperature range ensures reliable operations from -25° to +70°C continuous.
The communication happens in full duplex mode via VoIP custom or SIP: the audio streaming, compressed in MP3 format, requires a very limited bandwidth allocation, allowing a flowing conversation also in low priority connections. Easy installation: deployment, installation and set-up are easy thanks SNMP protocol.
Railway EN50155 Emergency Intercom , General features
- Pushbutton, lever or external activation
- Green LED: Ready
- Red LED: Busy
- 1 Ethernet interfaces with M12 connector
- MP3, G711, G.722, PCM Encoding
- AACplus, MP3, Ogg Vorbis, G.711, G.722, PCM linear Decoding
- Shoutcast/Icecast Source capability
- Audio Level Supervision with SNMP Trap generation
- IP Streaming via TCP, UDP, RTP, Multicast
- Embedded, robust OS, IP stack with support for TCP/IP,
UDP, RTP, SIP, DHCP, Multicast/IGMP
- Integrated web server (control/configuration)
- Power over Ethernet IEEE 802.3 af compliant with EN50155
- Consumption: 12W max
- 132 x 200 x 45,1 mm (L x H x D)
(can change according to the project customization)
- Front panel: aluminium
- Operating temperature range: -25 to +70°C EN50155 class T3
- Ingress protection rate: IP32 (front)