Railway Ambient Microphone
The Ermetris microphone has been developed and manufactured with the aim to create a device that meets the demanding standards required in the railway field.
The microphone is built with robust metallic materials and all parts are secured with screws.
The ambient microphone mechanical characteristics are oversized in order to assure an exceptional long life even in case of mistreatment by the operator.
Railway Ambient Microphone:
- Directivity: omnidirectional
- Sensitivity: – 50 dB
- Frequency range: 50 Hz – 15 kHz
- Rated voltage: 1.5 V
- Voltage range: 4,5, max : 10 V
- Impedance: 2200 ohm at 1 KHz
- Min Signal to Noise ratio: 60 dB
- Base panel dimensions: 50 x 50 mm
- Fastening holes: Ø 4.2 mm
- Connector: M12 A code
- Weight: 90 g
- Compliance: EN50155, EN60068, EN61373, EN60950, UNI CEI 11170, EN4554