Intelligent SIP VOIP Gooseneck
The Ermetris Intelligent Gooseneck allows user-friendly communication between passengers and train staff, driver or ground station.
It’s designed for ready-to-use professional high availability train borne IP systems. It’s designed to withstand the mechanical, electrical and environmental stress encountered in metro, train or tram installations.
A wide operating temperature range ensures reliable operations from -25° to +70°C continuous.
The communication happens in full duplex mode via VoIP custom or SIP: the audio streaming, compressed in MP3 format, requires a very limited bandwidth allocation, allowing a flowing conversation also in low priority connections. Easy installation: deployment, installation and set-up are easy thanks SNMP protocol.
- Microfono Goosenek
- Loudspeaker 8Ω/3W
- 2 Pushbutton on the Gooseneck
- Green and red status LED
- Ethernet interface with M12 D connector
- G.711 (u-law, A-law) Decoding and Encoding
- IP Streaming via TCP, UDP, Multicast
- Embedded, robust OS, IP stack with support for TCP/IP, UDP, DHCP, SNMP v.3, Multicast
- Integrated web server (control/configuration)
- 9-36VDC power supply on M12 A-Code connector
- Consumption: 12W@24VDC (max)
- 132 x 200 x 45,1 mm (L x H x D) (can change according to the project customization)
- Front panel: aluminium
- Operating temperature range: -25 to +70°C EN50155 class T3
- Ingress protection rate: IP32 (front)
- EN 50155 for Railway applications
- EN 61373 Random Vibration & Shock Testing
- EN 50121-3-2 Railway applications. Electromagnetic compatibility
- EN 45545-2 Fire and smoke
- PH-4000-00, Emergency Intercom , SIP VOIP protocol , M12 D code Ethernet Power over ethernet (to be available soon)
- PH-4000-01, Emergency Intercom , Ermetris Audio protocol , M12 D code Ethernet Power over ethernet